What is included in the cost of my global adventure?
- All accommodations as listed in itinerary
- A dedicated local guide
- Excursions as noted in itinerary
- Meals as indicated – (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Airport Transfer to/from Airport
What is not included in the cost of my global adventure?
- International flights from your hometown to the Global Destination
- Visas and Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and Alcohol Drinks
- All expensive of a personal nature
- Laundry Services
- Optional Excursions (Optional excursion activities will be provided upon check-in)
Deposits are required to hold your reservations
- Deposit 1 – $500.00 Due upon confirmation of reservation
- Deposit 2 – $1,000 Due 90 days before departure
- Final Payment – Balance Due – 45 days before departure
What happens next?
Deposits are required to hold your reservations
- Purchase Travel Insurance
- Airport Travel Agency, at San Francisco International Airport is our domestic travel agency partner and will be able to assist with flights; travel insurance. (www.airporttravelagency.com)
- Book your flights, Come to Bali
- Our team will forward a packing list for consideration
What is a boutiques style group?
Our global travel adventures are designed for personalized service and comfort for small groups, with ‘boutique” flavor
Our global adventures are for those who are looking to reflect, retreat, rewind in a continuous uninterrupted cultural. We will experience walking, with some degree of stamina, muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance and good balance are recommended. (Sun block, light clothing, sandals for the day time; walking shoes; insect spray; full packing list provided prior to departure)
All travelers need a passport valid for at least six months AFTER the date of entering the country. Please note that this rule is enforced by Indonesia. Holders of American Passports are required to obtain VISAS to visit Indonesia. Visas will be obtained at the airport upon arrival for US $25 per person, which must be in US dollars. We will provide updates for assistance; as of 3/2015, the Indonesian Government is making changes in requirements for entry.
Passports are required for Europe and Mexico.
Between North America, Asia & European destinations, each passenger is allowed one piece of checked baggage. Please check with your airline for specifics on the size and weight of your allowed baggage. (We suggest that packing light with only the essentials).
We strongly encourage our guests to purchase travel insurance prior to departure. Most insurance companies cover loss of luggage, trip cancellations, pre-existing conditions, emergency evacuations, and other events that could cause harm way.
All accommodations are carefully chosen for comfort and relaxation free from obscure noise, or evening disruptions. Personal staff and security on premises. A team member visits each location to experience all accommodations, to maximize our guests experience and to meet the quality standards of Love Your Spirit Tours. *Single travelers are encouraged to join us for any of our global adventures. Please check the single supplement associated with each global adventure.
All are welcome & encouraged to come on any of our excursions.
- Children under 14 years of age – we can arrange a personal assistant for your children at a minimal cost.
- Children over 14 years of age must travel with accompany adult on excursions.
- *Upon booking, please indicate accompany children so that we may provide extra service in the area of child care, special accommodations, such as accommodation or food preparation. Our children adventure program will provide such activities for arts & crafts, a day at the zoo, or simply care by the pool all with local cultural influences.
- *We are able to arrange special accommodation for children to visit the day at the International School for the day.
To cancel a trip for any reason, refunds of the total package price will be refunded as follows:
Cancellation Days before Departure:
- 30 days before departure – 20% of total package
- 60 days before departure – 30% of total package
Condition of Participation
We may use local suppliers who provide service that may include transportations, equipment, logistic support and other services (hotels, restaurants, etc.). We do not own or operate these suppliers. Our intention is to work with our service providers who share in our commitment to safety and quality, while working closely to develop cultural immersions retreats, unique to the Love Your Spirit Tours, LLC.
Love Your Spirit Tours, LLC, has made arrangements for the tour services described in this agreement.
- Hotels, airlines, and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not the agents, employees or servants of, or joint ventures’ with Love Your Spirit Tours.
- By agreeing to utilize the services of Love Your Spirit Tours, the tour participant agrees that neither Love Your Spirit Tours, or its affiliates nor its or their employees or agents, shall be liable for any delay, inconvenience, loss of employment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of Love Your Spirit Tours, or its affiliates, or its or their employees or agents, or shall be liable for any damage, loss, claim, cost or expense arising out of personal injury, accident, or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, resulting from:
- the act or omission on the part of any person other than Love Your Spirit Tours, or its employees;
- acts of God, sickness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical break-down, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Love Your Spirit Tours’ direct control;
- No person, other than a representative of Love Your Spirit Tours authorized by a document in writing, may vary, add or waive any term or condition in this brochure, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
- Written notice of any claim against Love Your Spirit Tours, LLC, must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after the date that services were provided to a tour participant.
- Although every effort will be made to deliver the trip exactly as in the itinerary, all terms and conditions, including fares, schedules, locations and rates are subject to change without notice.
- Quality and class will remain the same.
Note on Itinerary
Our intention is to do the very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control.